Family Services – Education (Non-Profit)
- Compulink was contracted to project manage the relocation of the entire main office in a span of 7 months. In this capacity, they supervised every aspect of the project including the hiring and interviewing of outside consultants to plan the HVAC, A/V and security systems.
- Compulink’s consultants then researched and tested products and solutions to design & architect a network system for 300 users. This involved procuring all the hardware and software necessary as well as integrating Avaya IP Office and Microsoft Exchange Enterprise.
- Designed a new data center to support all 17 school locations.
- Over 300 runs of cable for 2 floors, local Area Network backbone cabling between wiring closets on multiple floors, new MDF for Verizon from the sub-basement to IT rooms were all conducted and implemented by Compulink’s experienced engineers.
- Compulink continues to maintain all Family Services- Education (Non-Profit). locations throughout all 5 boroughs to this day. We maintain and support all sites and provide efficient consultation of their network and database. We support all their Firewall and manage them for all sites.