Major Construction Contractor for Government site
“Compulink has sent its finest engineers, many times on short notice to any project we’ve been requested. That commitment makes Compulink invaluable. Compulink’s desire to assist, has made this relationship flourish, and is the perfect example of Compulink’s dedication to achieve optimal support to any of its customers in the industry.” – Rocco, Project Manager
- Design & implements entire job site facilities to allow government agency employees and contractor to work onsite. Set up network servers, Microsoft Exchange 2007, Adobe, Primavera software, DEP database, 100 desktops, software VPN SSL, and firewalls.
- Designed MDF closet and ran all wiring for voice and data, set up wireless LAN between trailers.
- Set up Lynx Software database to manage all construction pictures for progress reports to government agency.
- Avaya IP installation: configured all phones and tied them between trailers for 100 users.
- Compulink maintains the job site for all users on site and remote support for a period of five years.