Hosted Exchange Solutions
Compulink provides an end-to-end portfolio of Hosted Exchange solutions delivering a one-stop shop for all hosted communication needs.
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange Email – Includes Outlook Email, Tasks, Calendar & Contacts, McAfee email protection, Activesync, Mobile Device Management, Sharepoint foundation (1 GB), Audio Conferencing (500 min), Securi-sync (2 GB)
- Hosted Exchange plus Lync Instant Messaging – Includes all Hosted Exchange features plus Lync standard:Secure Instant Messaging, Audio/Video calls
- Hosted Exchange plus Archiving and eDiscovery – Includes all Hosted Exchange features plus unlimited Email Archiving and eDiscovery for email monitoring, searching & regulatory compliance
- Hosted Exchange plus Collaboration tools – Includes all Hosted Exchange features plus Lync Enterprise w Advanced Conference features, SecuriSync (10 GB)
- Hosted Exchange plus Compliance & Security – Includes all Hosted Exchange features plus unlimited Email Archiving and eDiscovery, McAfee Advanced Email Protection, Email Continuity, Email Encryption
- Hosted Exchange plus Collaboration and Hosted PBX – All Hosted Exchange & Collaboration features plus Hosted PBX
- The Everything Plan – All Hosted Exchange, Archiving, eDiscovery, Collaboration, Security, Hosted PBX
- Web-only Mailboxes – Web-only (OWA) access to email, calendar, contacts, 2 GB storage, Conferencing (500 min) Securi-sync (2 GB)
- Encrypted Message Add-on – End-user message encryption
- Company Disclaimer Add-on – Automatically add a standardized disclaimer message to all outgoing emails under your account.
Online collaboration tools – allow you to conduct business more efficiently by holding live online conferences. Maximize your resources and bring people together without travel time and expense.
- Option 1: WebEx Meeting Center per host username – Video conferencing, screen sharing, collaboration. Up to 25 attendees per meeting.
- WebEx Toll Call-in minutes – Per minute charge for call-in attendees on toll line
- WebEx Toll-Free (in USA) Call-in minutes – Per minute charge for call-in attendees on toll-free line
- Option 2: iMeet Plus per host username – Flat-fee, unlimited call-in minutes, up to 35 attendees per meeting.
Email and Web Protection
Email and Web Protection plays a crucial role in success of your company. Compulink protects businesses of all sizes from the latest malware and emerging online threats. Solutions are designed to work together, integrating anti-malware, anti-spyware, and anti-virus software with security management features that reduce risk, improve Internet security, and help businesses achieve operational effectiveness.
- Email Protection & Continuity – Spam Filtering, Antivirus, Antimalware, Outbound filtering policies, Message Continuity
- Email Archiving – Storage, Review, eDiscovery capabilities.
Compulink’s Managed Link service will help keep your network running smoothly, provide quick help desk to your staff, and give you peace of mind knowing that critical network resources are continuously monitored. Based on a foundation of network management and support experience going back to 1986, the quality and reliability of Compulink’s technical support services is nothing new for us. We understand that one-size does not fit all for Managed Services so we offer you Silver, Gold and Platinum packaged options. … View More
IT Service Solutions
Compulink Technologies has been bringing the best IT Service Solutions to Businesses and Government agencies across the nation since 1986.
We take great pride in our long list of satisfied customers and in the many long-standing relationships we have developed over the years. We take a collaborative approach with our clients, and because every client is different, Compulink employs a nimble, innovative approach to problem solving.… View More