Hosted Exchange Solutions
Compulink provides an end-to-end portfolio of Hosted Exchange solutions delivering a one-stop shop for all hosted communication needs.
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange Email – Includes Outlook Email, Tasks, Calendar & Contacts, McAfee email protection, Activesync, Mobile Device Management, Sharepoint foundation (1 GB), Audio Conferencing (500 min), Securi-sync (2 GB)
- Hosted Exchange plus Lync Instant Messaging – Includes all Hosted Exchange features plus Lync standard:Secure Instant Messaging, Audio/Video calls
- Hosted Exchange plus Archiving and eDiscovery – Includes all Hosted Exchange features plus unlimited Email Archiving and eDiscovery for email monitoring, searching & regulatory compliance
- Hosted Exchange plus Collaboration tools – Includes all Hosted Exchange features plus Lync Enterprise w Advanced Conference features, SecuriSync (10 GB)
- Hosted Exchange plus Compliance & Security – Includes all Hosted Exchange features plus unlimited Email Archiving and eDiscovery, McAfee Advanced Email Protection, Email Continuity, Email Encryption
- Hosted Exchange plus Collaboration and Hosted PBX – All Hosted Exchange & Collaboration features plus Hosted PBX
- The Everything Plan – All Hosted Exchange, Archiving, eDiscovery, Collaboration, Security, Hosted PBX
- Web-only Mailboxes – Web-only (OWA) access to email, calendar, contacts, 2 GB storage, Conferencing (500 min) Securi-sync (2 GB)
- Encrypted Message Add-on – End-user message encryption
- Company Disclaimer Add-on – Automatically add a standardized disclaimer message to all outgoing emails under your account.
Businesses can build their own custom hosted server environment with minimal startup cost and hassle.
- CPU – Order Per CPU, Includes Windows Server Standard, Enterprise or Datacenter
- Memory – Add memory to suit your performance needs.
- Disk Storage – Add as much hard drive storage as needed.
- Public IP Address – As many Public IP addresses as needed. Fee is per IP
- Virtual Firewall – Virtual firewall, at least one is highly recommended for optional security.
Other IT Services
Compulink Technologies is a comprehensive technology solution provider. If you have an advanced or unique need, we will bring our years of experience to bear in helping you to meet it. Whether you need Cabling for a new office space or office expansion, Wireless Networking, a Security or Data Storage Assessment, or Full Time Staff augmentation in your IT Department, we can help.… View More
IT Service Solutions
Compulink Technologies has been bringing the best IT Service Solutions to Businesses and Government agencies across the nation since 1986.
We take great pride in our long list of satisfied customers and in the many long-standing relationships we have developed over the years. We take a collaborative approach with our clients, and because every client is different, Compulink employs a nimble, innovative approach to problem solving.… View More
How We Can Help
We provide the best of class tools and practices for ongoing maintenance and support after the implementation is completed. Our clients stay with us because we care enough to understand their needs and meet them every time. Compulink seeks out and partners with only the best of class software, hardware and service providers. Along with our experienced and dedicated sales and service teams, this helps us provide you with the quality and services you will remember.… View More
Hewlett Packard Printers Contract
For Immediate Release:
Hewlett Packard Printers Contract.
New York, N.Y., December 2, 2010- Compulink Technologies, Inc. a full service solution provider of IT services, announced it has become a reseller to Hewlett Packard Printers contract with the New York State Office of General Services (“OGS”). Hewlett Packard is a holder of contract number PT58424, NEG-00262-E*, SW Group 75502, for Hewlett Packard Printers.… View More
HP Gold Certificate 2014
Family Services – Education (Non-Profit)
- Compulink was contracted to project manage the relocation of the entire main office in a span of 7 months. In this capacity, they supervised every aspect of the project including the hiring and interviewing of outside consultants to plan the HVAC, A/V and security systems.
- Compulink’s consultants then researched and tested products and solutions to design & architect a network system for 300 users.
Global Real Estate Solution Provider
- We have designed and implemented various projects on their network and servers.
- Implementation of architectural structure for Network Interface Device(s) via, structured cabling and fiber channel for telecommunications infrastructures.
- Compulink supports and maintain their management offices
- Compulink continues to maintain their network on top of implementing and designing their upgrades so there will be no down time.
Leading Law Firm
Compulink has always been extremely responsive to our needs and inquiries. In fact, we are most impressed with Compulink’s ability to proactively advise us of issues that may arise, even before a negative result occurs. We happily recommend Compulink Technologies as a partner and leader in technology sales and consulting. – Andrew C., Leading Law Firm
- One major project has been the relocation of their whole database to a collocation data center.