Tunnel Project Contractor
“Compulink was diligent about setting up a network that met all our requirements. You have also been very responsive to the equipment changes and additions. We highly recommend Compulink as an excellent company to provide the technology and support that is important in today’s business climate.” – Jim, Project Manager
- Created the specs for the owner/client and the construction trailers.
- Configured all trailer facilities through data and voice wiring, phones, desktops and remote access for contractors.
- Compulink provides managed services for all hardware and software for users for the client and contractor.
- Implementation of architectural structure for Network Interface Device(s) via, structured cabling and fiber channel for telecommunications infrastructures. Installed and configured Quad-Core SAS File and production servers for all project. Application Deployments: VPN, primavera, construct ware, Auto Cad, Webmail for all employees, remote access.
- Created VPN access between New York and California, home of contractor.
- Wireless network setup for Construction Manager & Prime.