Most businesses assume that the only option for network management is to delegate tasks to an in-house IT team, but that’s the far from the truth. Managed network service providers like Compulink Technologies help provide expert support and service, so you and your team are free to focus on other areas of your business. There are many benefits of utilizing a a managed network service provider, and by entrusting tasks such as security, network administration and backup to a reputable MNSP like Compulink, you can be assured to save money, time and get access to expert engineers who will function as an extension of your own team.
Here are the top five reasons why your team should consider outsourcing to a managed network service provider.
- Greater Network Performance – MSP’s like Compulink are better equipped than most internal IT teams to handle the overall performance of a network. A high-quality network performance is imperative for business that want to increase their work efficiency, especially now that teams are more scattered and on remote environments. It is up to the network administrator to ensure that the network’s services are running smoothly, and this takes a lot of time including, monitoring, reviewing and improving the network services. By outsourcing the administrator role to an experienced MSP, companies get access to highly trained engineers that monitor and improve any network discrepancies. This allows for an overall faster network as well as less downtimes.
- 24x7x365 Monitoring and Support – Network outages, security breaches and other troublesome IT nightmare can happen at anytime. Having a staff on-call to monitor and resolve these issues can be extremely costly as well as impractical (what if your top engineer is away on vacation during an outage?). By utilizing a managed network service provider you will never have to worry about one of these costly and potentially business crippling problems. Your team will always have an expert engineer monitoring your network, so you and your team can rest easy and not sweat one of these issues.
- Access to New Technology Solutions – If businesses want to stay ahead of the game, they need to have the latest technology to support their operations. However, this is easier said than done due to the constant innovations in tech and the fast clip at which they arrive. IT leaders are often left scrambling to find and implement new solutions or upgrades to their network, which can leave businesses at risk of falling behind and losing operational efficiency. Managed network service providers alleviate that burden so you and your team won’t have to. Your MSP will recommend and implement solutions that align with your strategic objectives so you and your team will always have the best solutions and can stay ahead of your competition.
- Controlled Operational Costs – A recent poll (source) found that over 46% of companies that utilized a MSP reduced operation, maintenance, service, hardware, software, and infrastructure costs by at least 25%. There are many reasons why operational costs decrease when companies leverage an MSP such as fixed monthly costs, upgrades are lower since they are usually included in the service plan, and team members do not require as much training since their work is outsourced.
- Flexibility – With all of the aforementioned benefits listed above, your team will have the freedom and flexibility to tackle new projects without having to worry about other mission-critical items. All of the extra time and money you will save by outsourcing to an MSP will give your business the opportunity to get ahead and focus on future projects.